About 3 Night 4 Day Discover St Lucia Package
Explore the scenic delights and lush landscape of St Lucia, during this 3 Night 4 Day package. Home to 84 mammal species and 370 bird species, St Lucia is a piece of heaven on earth.
Please Note: This package includes accommodation for two adults for three nights, entry fees to the parks, breakfast, lunch and beverages on the game drives. Dinner is at your own expense. Rates are applicable for two persons sharing.
• Guests arrive in St Lucia before 3 pm.
• At 4 pm guests embark on a two-hour boat cruise on Lake St Lucia, where they get up close to Hippo and Crocodiles.
• The next morning at 5 am, guests head off to Hluhluwe Imfolozi Park (the oldest game reserve in Africa) in search of the Big Five.
• During the course of the day, guests will be served breakfast, lunch and beverages. Vegans and vegetarians are also catered for.
• Guests return to St Lucia at around 3 pm.
• At 6 am guests leave for Cape Vidal on the Eastern Shores of Lake St Lucia. This forms part of the Isimangaliso Wetland Park, South Africa’s first World Heritage Site.
• This excursion is a combination of bush and beach and includes snorkelling (weather and tide depending).
• Breakfast, lunch and beverages are included.
• Guests return to St Lucia around 2:30 pm.
Guests check out and leave St Lucia filled with happy memories.
Safari: St Lucia is the oldest proclaimed park in Africa (1895) and is home to the Big Five. Daily excursions as well as package deals are available.
Normal booking policies apply
This package can not be booked by tour operators
A booking will only be confirmed once a deposit has been paid.
Reviews for 3 Night 4 Day Discover St Lucia Package2 guest reviews Reviews of
4.5 out of 5 stars
3 Night 4 Day Discover St Lucia Package Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling
Things to do in and around St Lucia
(84.5 km from St Lucia)
You will discover the many treasures of the park. Guided tours in safari vehicles or self-drives tours in your own vehicle will give you the opportunity to discover the rocks pools at Mission Rock, Cape Vidal, Banghazi lake, a number of gravel roads...
(0 km from St Lucia)
Bhangazi Horse Safaris offers an amazing experience in the iSimangaliso Wetland Park. Feel the sheer thrill of riding along untouched beaches and viewing wildlife.
(0.8 km from St Lucia)
Explore the iSimangaliso Wetland Park on an adventurous walking safari over lake, forest and dunes. Feel the thrill of sighting hippo, buffalo or other wildlife while on foot. All walks are led by experienced professional guides and depart early in...
(1.4 km from St Lucia)
Experience the thrill of a surf launch and seeing incredible Humpback Whales on their migratory route from June to November. Watch whales breach, spy hop, tail slap, sail or sleep on this two-hour boat based whale watching excursion. Other marine...