203 Oyster Quays
About 203 Oyster Quays
This luxury self catering apartment consists of a lounge, dining area and a fully fitted modern kitchen. There are two double bedrooms and the apartment comfortably sleeps four people with a Queen-size bed in the main bedroom and two Twin beds bed in the second bedroom. The main bedroom has a full en-suite bathroom with a separate bath and shower. There is an additional bathroom with a shower for the second bedroom. Quality linen, bath and beach towels are provided.
Off the lounge and main bedroom are sliding doors that open out onto the patio with magnificent sea views. Sit on the patio and enjoy your morning coffee while you watch the sun rise over the Indian Ocean and listen to the sounds of the sea.
The modern kitchen is fully equipped with all appliances. There is a microwave oven, under counter oven and hob, washing machine, dryer and dishwasher. The apartment is serviced daily except on Sundays and public holidays.
• FREE uncapped Wi-Fi is provided in the apartment.
• Satellite TV (DSTV) is provided on a flat screen TV in the living room.
• Both bedrooms are air conditioned with ceiling fans in the living room.
• Two secure, under cover parking bays are provided for your vehicles.
• The choice of two swimming pools for the exclusive use of guests.
• Beautiful, manicured gardens and water features.
• Braai facilities are provided in the gardens.
• Secure and safe environment with top security on a 24/7 basis.
• Direct beach access and within safe walking distance of the Town where there are several restaurants, bars, alfresco dining and supermarkets.
• Lovely sea views from the apartment.
The apartment is so ideally situated that there is no real need to use your car during your stay at 203 Oyster Quays.
A R1500 breakage deposit is required. This deposit is refundable after departure, provided the apartment is left in good condition.
203 Oyster Quays Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling
Things to do in and around Umhlanga Rocks
(0.7 km from Umhlanga Rocks)
Visit a lighthouse on the Sugar Coast that once caused an un-nautical stir – draped in a condom! The landlubber nonsense on Umhlanga's beach was all for a noble cause and brought a massive HIV-Aids awareness message on World Aids Day. The red and...
(3.5 km from Umhlanga Rocks)
Walk on the wild side in Umhlanga, Zulu for "place of the reeds", and named for the abundance of reeds on the banks of the Ohlange River. The Umhlanga Lagoon Nature Trail takes visitors on a fascinating discovery of the regions natural heritage...
(4.8 km from Umhlanga Rocks)
Situated at the edge of Umhlanga Rocks is The Ponds, a haven for many wetland and coastal forest birds and one of the best bird watching sites on the coast. Keen bird watchers come here mostly to utilize the two hides.
(4.9 km from Umhlanga Rocks)
The Hawaan Forest is a stunning indigenous woodland that dates back to hundreds of years. This beautiful sanctuary is home to valuable tropical tree species and various birds and animals. Not far is Umhlanga Ponds, one of the best birding sites on...